HOME

Sunday 16 April 2023

Vast Harvest Permaculture - Our Government are destroying our bees (this needs to be seen)


I thought I would share this thought provoking video regarding the killing of innocent bees, that is happening in the Eastern States of Australia at the moment.

What gets me is that they didn't even test the bees to see if they had the Veroa mite to begin with, before destroying 18 hives.

The family of Vast Harvest Permaculture are understandably devastated - as I would be too!!

I thought we as guardians of the earth were supposed to protect the bees from extinction - not friggin go about willy nilly destroying them  - that's bureaucracy for you!!

WARNING - this video is heart wrenching.

Please plant flowers in your garden to attract the bees and have bee watering stations, make bee hotels so they can have a place to thrive and survive...

Take care of yourselves and the BEES
AJ xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment