HOME

Saturday 15 June 2024

There is a new video on my Youtube Channel

 Hello my little flower fairies,

I have put another "rather late" video up on my YouTube channel - this is Vlog # 4 - Autumn 2024. As well as this blog which I found in my DRAFTS - which I was supposed to put up in May hahaha - yeah I know, I get sidetracked a lot!!

In this video I take you through my gardens in Autumn and show all that I have been doing - cleaning up, fixing things, planting seeds, and just general gardening in Gloomy's Garden.


Sitting under the Gazebo in my back garden.



The video can be viewed here:  https://youtu.be/GSKr9oNnEEo

I will eventually be doing a lot more on this channel besides gardening, but I am just a newbie in the video / YouTube world and just getting up the nerve to do different videos, like herbal remedies, pill making, witchy ways etc., so just bare with me whilst I get over my shyness to do so.

If there is anything you would like to see on my channel - please leave me a comment below and I will take it into consideration.

Plus, if you could - out of the kindness of your hearts, like and subscribe to my videos if you find them interesting (and don't find me too dull to listen too hahahaha).

I promise I will get better at these things...... eventually!!

Thanking you in advance,
Your gardening green witchy friend,
Annette )O( xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment